Amala Ayurvedic Hospital and Research Centre is conducting courses on Ayurveda to train you about the basic principles of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic treatment - Govt. Certified Ayurveda Paramedical Courses and Training programmes exclusively for foreigners. The details of the course are as given:
Government Certified Ayurveda Paramedical Courses
|Name of Course
- SSLC passed with C+ (50%) marks
- +2 and degree passed are eligible for grace marks
- Age between 17 and 28 as on April 1
- Physically handicapped are not eligible
- Height - Male 160cm, Female 147cm
- Weight - Male 46kg, Female 36kg
- Candidates seeking admission for Nursing course must be unmarried and should not marry before completion of course
Of the total seats available under each course, 50% seats are allotted by Government and 50% seats are allotted by the Management. Of the Management seats, 10% is reserved for community quota and 10% for staff's children.
Fee for all the above courses under Government quota will be 3, 500 and under Management quota will be 12, 000.
One Month (Minimum)
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Medicinal plants study
- Medicinal Preparation
Course Fee : €300 per month
- Ordinary rooms
- Bhavan rooms
- Dr. M. Kesavan, M.S.A.M. (Chief Physician)
- Dr. Sr. Austin M.D. (Consultant Physician)
Instructions to the students
1. Cost of food is not included in the above list. Average daily cost for food will be approximately 500 per person.
2. If you are interested in having treatment along with your training, you will have to pay extra.
3. Our hospital does not allow any students to stay outside without prior permission from Associate Director.
ayurveda treatment hair disorder part 18.flv
Hair Loss Treatment - Ayurveda Herbs Natural Remedies (Hindi)
Does Ayurveda offer any treatment for hair loss that is a ...
Share this Post