In case you’re losing hair more often, these Ayurveda herbs for hair loss could provide you with great support both for preventing as well as curing the malady of hair fall.
Ayurveda Herbs for Hair fall
- Ayurveda herb called ‘Bhringraj’ is generally prescribed both for the ailments of hair-fall as well as premature graying of the hair. This herb is advised to be taken orally in the form of a powder and also to be applied externally onto the scalp in the form of medicated oil.
- The powder of the herb ‘Aamla’ or the Indian Gooseberry is also quite beneficial in treating the malady. Approximately one teaspoon is to be taken twice a day on an empty stomach.
- Trifla is another Ayurveda herb formulation that aids in combating hair-fall. Use it externally as hair wash and also take it internally as cleansing medicine.
- Gentle massage of the scalp with medicated herb oil or sesame seeds oil, mustard oil or coconut oil is a must preferably half to one hour prior to head wash is recommended at least twice a week.
- In case dandruff reasons hair-fall, an herbal home remedy is to mix a piece of Camphor in hair oil and massage it into the scalp on alternate days or twice a week.
- Some Ayurvedic formulations like Navayas lauh, Swarn Makshik, Trifla etc have proved valuable for curing the malady of hair fall.
- ‘Bhram Rasayan’ is another Ayurveda Formulation that generates a calming and soothing effect of the brain nerves and as well tends to uproot the basic cause of the ailment of hair-fall.
Tips for hair fall | Weight loss Tips | Home Remedies
Natural Home Remedies for Hair loss In Hindi (बाल ...
The Ayurveda Hair Loss Cure Preventing Hair Loss and ...